Sundown Audio

Front/Rear Importance.

JSE

How important are front and rear outputs? The best way to run 4 sets of T3652-s mids/highs on the power series amps that I could come up with is as followed.

Midshighsconfig.png

Highs will be in the same configuration on a separate T1000-4.

If anyone has a better way to get 100-125W each speaker using the RF Power series..... please tell.

~Josiah

~Meh~

Rear fill.. What's that? My fronts are my tweets and my rears are my mids haha

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Most people here will tell you not to mess with rear speakers, put them all in the front.

If you want some sound fror the back seat passengers then your diagram looks fine to me. You won't have the ability to fade front rear anymore but that is no big deal really.

If you add another 4 channel amp then just do like hdorre said. rear to one amp to mids, front to the other amp to highs.

there are lots of ways of doing it. My way is a bigger 4 channel for the mids and a smaller 4 channel for the tweeters. The tweets have a higher sensitivity and don;t need much power to get loud.

thats my 2 cents

Most people here will tell you not to mess with rear speakers, put them all in the front.

If you want some sound fror the back seat passengers then your diagram looks fine to me. You won't have the ability to fade front rear anymore but that is no big deal really.

If you add another 4 channel amp then just do like hdorre said. rear to one amp to mids, front to the other amp to highs.

there are lots of ways of doing it. My way is a bigger 4 channel for the mids and a smaller 4 channel for the tweeters. The tweets have a higher sensitivity and don;t need much power to get loud.

thats my 2 cents

They are in the back door for the sake of having speakers in the back.

What do you mean by fade front from rear?

Reason for separate amps is because I will be using the 360.3 and dont want to use the crossovers.

I am aware of Tweeters being more sensitive always figures I could reduce the gain or EQ if they are over powered. Maybe T600-4 for tweets?

~Meh~

Archived