Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Got a new sub today (BTL 18). Got a couple questions.


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I traded one of my DD 3512d's today for an 18" Fi BTL with a fresh recone. The guy got a new car and couldn't fit it in his trunk so he drove 3 hours to come make the trade. This is the first 18" sub I've ever had and damn it is massive. I'm curious though, because I'm getting all sorts of different numbers when I search, what size box do these like on about 2300rms and what would be a good daily tune?

20130804_190356_zps7ac55789.jpg

20130804_190449_zps7f66ecaf.jpg

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Posted

On that power Build it around 7 cubes IMO

Nice sub, used to have 2 fully loadded ones.. Ran an aq3500.1 on them and they would play allllll day long

Ran 7k on one if them with no issues

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 637 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...