Complete Kicker And Clarion System

uve got a pm

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

uve got a pm

No Worries...I get that alot being stationed overseas. I can have the subs sent to my address in Georgia if shipping to Germany is something you arent willing to do. I assure you, shipping to military address is no more than shipping from state to state, thats the huge misunderstanding.

Edited by MRriley96SS

1996 DCM Impala SS

(2) JL 13W7s

(2) 1000/1s

(1) 450/4

1971 Caprice 406 SBC

SAZ-4500D

(2) Fi BTL 18s

Thanks for the offer but i'm not interested in that trade even with the cash offered on top. But thanks again for the offer. Also i think i might have my subs sold locally for $300, if not i will let you know as soon as i know and then we can probably work something out with me shipping them to Georgia. Thanks

Thanks for the offer but i'm not interested in that trade even with the cash offered on top. But thanks again for the offer. Also i think i might have my subs sold locally for $300, if not i will let you know as soon as i know and then we can probably work something out with me shipping them to Georgia. Thanks

Sounds good.

1996 DCM Impala SS

(2) JL 13W7s

(2) 1000/1s

(1) 450/4

1971 Caprice 406 SBC

SAZ-4500D

(2) Fi BTL 18s

• 2 weeks later...