"Fluffy" Car Show and Fundraiser

jandsaudio

Ok guys so I have this friend named Jason D. ( ill withhold his last name for safety reasons, I'm sure y'all will understand).We'll just call him by his nickname "Fluffy". I met Fluffy about 8 months ago through a lifelong friend of mine. Over the last 8 months Fluffy and I have become real good friends. Guy would give you the shirt off his back and not think twice about it. I started to notice that he wasn't the same, that's when he broke the bad news to me. His heart was failing and he didn't know how much time he would have left with his family and friends. Him and his family did some research and met with some doctors over the next few weeks to see what his options were. We now know that he needs a new heart and he's at the bottom of the list unfortunately. There has been something set up to help offset doctors bills and help ease the money situation. A car show idea was brought up and the ball got rolling quickly. On September 21 from 9am-4pm there will be a car show at the Clark County 4H Fairgrounds in Indiana. Everybody is welcome to come and it will be open to the public. Everything from cars to trucks to motorcycles are welcome to come and join in. I'll post a link to the Facebook event page that was set up for the event. And YES there will be door prizes and raffles! I encourage everybody to come out and have a good time with people supporting a great cause! If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks y'all! ??

Here the FB link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/156501127849775/

Remember, any questions please don't hesitate to PM me, I have no problem getting back with you ASAP! Thanks again guy's.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived