Jump to content

T shirt screen printing


Recommended Posts

Posted

Good morning SMD! Quick question this morning , does anyone have any experience with t shirt screen printers? The one where you put the ink down yourself and lay it off with like a sqeegie. I'm looking into making my own t shirts / jackets / etc and doing it all myself and just having someone sew on our tags.

Any experience with these ? Pretty much, looking for a good affordable one that can fit in my garage / house. Also, I need to find a drying belt ? Please, anyone with experience let me know how these are and how the quality of the shirt is. Thanks !

ALSO, carbon if you read this, I know you decal, but do you do just regular stickers ? Say I want 500 stickers just to advertise , not for cars or anything but just walls

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

PM Sent man

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...