Car Audio Tournament of Champions™ (CATOC™) season to begin!

Dave Ritter

Car Audio Tournament of Champions™ (CATOC™) will be having its “preseason” events starting this month in the greater Phoenix, AZ area.

The first preseason event scheduled is to be held at the world famous Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving located in Chandler, AZ on Saturday, August 24th. Please e-mail [email protected] for a copy of the event flier.

We'd love to have you enjoy driving really fast – legally – on Bondurant’s track. You do not have to be a sound off competitor and you do not have to be a CATOC™ member to drive. You do have to have a valid current driver’s license.

The driving events DO require paid pre-registration and we must meet a minimum number of driving participants in order to use this venue. Pre-registration is done via PayPal at [email protected].

If you, your company, your car club, etc. would like to book a group event on the same day as our event, please e-mail me directly at [email protected]; I will forward your information to the proper people at Bondurant. If you want to pre-register, I’ll send you an invoice for payment for your records.

Our regular season starts on Saturday, September 7th.

If your vehicle has a sound system, even the one that came from the factory when the car was new, you can compete.

A CATOC™ annual membership and paid pre-registration (for each event) is required to compete in our events. You will earn qualifying points toward Regional events, regardless of how where you finish! No other organization does this!

So if you’re saving money or buying equipment for your system upgrades one piece at a time, you can still compete and earn points.

Already have a complete system? If you win or place, you earn additional points. If your system has an epic fail, no worries; you won’t leave empty handed. You’ll still earn qualifying points.

Have questions? Please email [email protected] Thank you.

Founder/CEO Car Audio Tournament of Champions™ (CATOC™)

www.catoc-cca.com“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.” – Stephen Wright

Okay, who would like to drive really, really fast - legally - around a world famous road course while competing in a sound off?

This is one of the activities at our preseason event on Saturday, August 24th! Please e-mail [email protected] for details.

Founder/CEO Car Audio Tournament of Champions™ (CATOC™)

www.catoc-cca.com“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.” – Stephen Wright

I would love to do this. I use my SQ car for HPDE and club track days at road courses in this area. The Bondurant school used to have several (five, I think) cars like mine, an SVT Contour, that they used on the track. Unfortunately, I live in Illinois and Arizona is too far away for an event like this.

Archived