anybody ever ran wire wheels? i have a 94 fleetwood and i have some standard 13x7 wires. im wondering if there will be any issues running them. most ppl run reverse offset but i think its more about looks than anything else.

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

You won't have issues clearing the skirts in back with the standards. Otherwise you can run 13 x 6's in the rear and 13 x 7 in the front

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

• 2 weeks later...

You won't have issues clearing the skirts in back with the standards. Otherwise you can run 13 x 6's in the rear and 13 x 7 in the front

the guy i bought the car from said he had the axle shortened. i guess most ppl run reverse for looks. i dont think i have seen any fleetwoods with standards on. i ned to dump this air ride and get some hydraulics

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

the guy i bought the car from said he had the axle shortened. i guess most ppl run reverse for looks. i dont think i have seen any fleetwoods with standards on. i ned to dump this air ride and get some hydraulics

If the rear axle is already shortened you should be good to go with some 13 x 7 reverse.

Reverse looks WAY better. I have seen a couple on standards and they look terrible. Almost look like they are trying to be a slab.

If you are going to look into hydraulics I'd suggest hitting up Black Magic. I have dealt with them numerous time, and Ron knows his stuff, and their products are top notch.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived