Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sundown SA-12 mounting screws location


Golitan11

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have seen people screwing it over the gasket, with and without washers, and I have seen others screwing it in the gasket (I don't know where actually lol). I just wanna know what is the proper place to screw them down since most screw heads barely fit in those holes. Thanks.

P.S. Now, I have #10 2" stainless steel screws (flat head) and #6 1"5/8 coarse drywall screws. Since I have a double baffle enclosure, I don't know which one would be better too.

Posted

the gasket is rubber so the screw head will go through, itll stretch. Mine does on my x 18

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 847 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...