Sonic Electronix

Agreed but hindsight is 20/20.

Make room for it in the rear deck (I have seen 18's in the rear deck of impalas and caprices more than twice)

Build the box up into the area under the rear deck with the double baffle where the sub will mount replacing the rear deck and build (fiberglass) or "step down" the box back into the tunk until it's flat enough to finish the box in MDF. Ditch the spare tire too. It'd be impossible to steal this^^ kind box w/ out taking the whole car thats for sure :P

I definetly like that idea.I am really considering It. If I did that I could use the 6x9 hole in the rear deck for the ports.The only problem that might run into is getting the subs in once box is done. I might have to have the rear window removed to put subs in but we'll see when it gets here.

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

Is that Fatmat I see?

Yes 100sqft. just in the trunk 3layers on the sides and back, 2 layers trunk hood and rear deck, 1 layer floor. It actually works really well, but I didn't degrease trunk hood the first time so had to do it again. Plan on useing in on the int.

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

cut the rear deck out use glass to contour the floor to get maximum airspace and build the rest of the box out of MDF......put the sub and port inside the cabin if you do it right you will have zero rattle and tons of output....I have pix of my 96 and my boys if u need some

Just wondering how your back window take the abuse?

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

cut the rear deck out use glass to contour the floor to get maximum airspace and build the rest of the box out of MDF......put the sub and port inside the cabin if you do it right you will have zero rattle and tons of output....I have pix of my 96 and my boys if u need some

plz post pics or the website..

Just wondering how your back window take the abuse?

my boys caprice flexes alot but it hasnt given in yet

Ive been through a couple over the years....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio