Sundown Audio

Ok guys, i have been pulling my hair out trying to design a box for my wifes 2001 dodge stratus 4 door. I have 4 sa-8v2d2. The recomended specs are .5-.75 ft3, .08 ft3 displacement. the gross space for each sub needs to between .58-.83ft3. the space i have to work with is 40 1/2"L x 16 1/2"H. Depth is not important as long as it dont take up more than 1/2 the trunk. the desing i have is this.Untitled11.jpgUntitled12.jpg i have run torres tuning calculator with the dimentions please tell me what you think.4xsa-8.png

sorry i forgot to mention that the box that i have designed wil seal off the trunk with the subs facing in to the vehicle. the back seats are fold down, but will only have both down when my son is not in the car. we dont take the radio above 6 when he is in the car and we only have 2 installed, and he complains it is to loud on certian songs. i would like to get some feed back so i can get the box built and installed over the weekend.