iball1804 Posted August 17, 2013 Author Report Posted August 17, 2013 Has anyone had experience with the HDC315?
Neckbeard Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 Has anyone had experience with the HDC315? Um, I think AMI Customs is using them in his wall atm Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
HowLowCanYouGo Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 Sundown SA-15 /Thread Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Neckbeard Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 Are they a decent sub? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/134094-the-black-nasty-sb4-world-record-x-2-161-on-music/?hl=%20the%20%20black%20%20nasty Just read all 76 pages lol Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
iball1804 Posted August 17, 2013 Author Report Posted August 17, 2013 Lol dang I guess that answers my question 0_0 Thanks for the help guys, I think I'm going to order one of the HDC315
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.