iball1804 Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 Alright guys I am in need of a sub for my next (small) build. I am looking for a 15" subwoofer in the 250-300$ range. I can supply up to 1200w. I'm open to any suggestions, so please let me know what you all think I should get!
Soccerballzs Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 Hey check out the American Bass line, Skar Audio. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Emmet Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 Just some options. http://store.ficaraudio.com/ssd15/ http://www.emfcaraudio.com/sundown-audio-sa15-dual-2/ Plus if you were gonna add a little power down the road. http://store.ficaraudio.com/q15/ http://www.soundqubed.com/HDC315-Copper-Coil-Subwoofer_p_24.html i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
iball1804 Posted August 17, 2013 Author Report Posted August 17, 2013 Any specific subwoofer models you'd recommend? Would the DC Audio Level 4 15" be a good option? Any experience with these?
iball1804 Posted August 17, 2013 Author Report Posted August 17, 2013 I'm looking at the HDC315, the last link you posted (thanks btw!). If I connected one 600w @ 2 ohm amps to each voice could, would that be enough to satisfy the 2 ohm DVC 1000w requirements of the sub?
Brandonbkd Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 The HDC315 would be a good choice because its free shipping for all of August, right in your price range and its just a good all around sub FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
Neckbeard Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 The HDC315 would be a good choice because its free shipping for all of August, right in your price range and its just a good all around sub Second this Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
iball1804 Posted August 17, 2013 Author Report Posted August 17, 2013 Yeah I'm certainly leaning towards it right now. But in regards to my question above about wiring and stuff, it is OK to wire one amp to each voice coil, correct?
john253a Posted August 17, 2013 Report Posted August 17, 2013 not sure but worth a call to emf for a b-stock x series
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.