2005 SCION XB 1st GEN WALL BUILD "B" PILLAR - BUILD #2

Me and a buddy headed over to another buddy's house and worked late on the ole XB tonight. We built trim panels to fit for the next

stage, wrapping the XBeast in the next couple of days..

The frame was built for the amps to live at...

3F358CC7-35FE-4966-B919-729F280F9788-429

1st trim panel built..

A565D86F-F012-4B62-9337-38C52751C8E6-429

While I was gone to home depot to buy some more 1/8" hard board, my car was "TAGGED" by another buddy.. ughh..

E1610F34-4135-42BB-8EEF-F36D429D15C7-429

The sides of the doors are now paneled in and ready for wrapping..

9F2248D4-1FC2-44EC-B43B-D11D581CE7B6-429

one nice build,Wish i had the balls to wall my car.If i had a second one i would.

Ham,

I dont have another either. My wife has a new car but this is my daily drive.... It started out in the "C" pillar and well that only lasted

about 4 months and hated it there so that being said, thats when I grew some more balls to move it up to the "B" pillar.

At least where it is at now, only 1 freeloader can be driven at a time.. HEHEHE...

Damn sexy. I am going to use your bpillar technique when I wall my 05 xb too, haha. Question, how are you/did you seal the top off?

how do you like the RE pro subs? I've been debating on trying out the RE Pro sx, but i cant find any opinions on them.

Oh my... The "PRO" series are excellent. These SE PRO's have a 3" voice coils in them. I'm actually selling these if interested. (They have not seen more than 1400 watts clamped).

I've decided i'm going with all DD equipment... Amps on order now... Subs will be next.

Archived