biga48197 Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 let me no what yall think subscribe to stay updated
2loud4uboyz Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 I'm in for updates. If 8 18's don't get the job done. I don't know what will. Boxes look on the small side but I could be very wrong on that. Video when it in your Van. Lookin good sir.
biga48197 Posted August 19, 2013 Author Report Posted August 19, 2013 Thanks the boxes are on the smaller side. 20cubes each. Thereason why is because of the aamount of power I'm putting to each speaker... Good eye though
2loud4uboyz Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 Look-in loud man. 20 cubes is pretty big. Lol at me huh? Like where this is going BigA. But yeah I understand what your doing sir. My box is a little on the small for 4 15s' but I make it up with power also. Keep up the good work. Hey what you going to power them with sir. I'm feelin this build.
biga48197 Posted August 19, 2013 Author Report Posted August 19, 2013 thanks a lot man I'm running a taramp HV 20k amp
2loud4uboyz Posted August 23, 2013 Report Posted August 23, 2013 Yeah man doing work. I looked up them amps on youtube. Was wondering when a amp company would do this . Well Taramp did. Unreal the volts that they take ,un- freakin real..
biga48197 Posted August 23, 2013 Author Report Posted August 23, 2013 It is pretty crazy how they take such a small amp anf make so much power. But its true
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.