Sonic Electronix

Looking for suggestion on wiring/set-up for 360.3

So I am looking for a little set-up help for my project. This is going into an 85 regal. I have fiberglassed RF 6.5" component set in the front kick panels, 5.25" component set in the rear sail panel under the rear quarter windows, and an image dynamic ID8 fiberglassed under the front dash (IF needed I can post a couple pics to help.) Also space is very limited with the amount of crap going in the trunk so to run the system I am using an Alpine PDX5 5 channel amp under the front seat.

Anyways, for a souce unit I am going to be running a version 1 Ipad....also have an Alpine ida-x303 if needed and it will all run through the 360.3 I just picked up.

My question becomes how I should set up the channels on the amp to best utilize the .3

Should I put the front tweeters on 1 channel, the rear on another, and then the mids on their own and run active? Should I run each component set on each channel? Should I use the RF xovers? Basically looking for a little input to get a feeling for how to best utilize the equipment I have as well as get the most out of it.

any help is appreciated!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

So you said the .3 has 3 pairs of rca's as output right ?

Then yes

Do everything in order

Left to left, right to right

If i was you i would use the first pair of rca's for tweeters

2nd pair for the mids

And 3rd pair for the subs (if you have any ?)

On ma setup i left my crossover to work with the speakers even thoe they are amplified lol

The crossover will only seperate the mid bass and the highs thoe.

Im only running 1 amp thats why i used them

But if u plan on running them on a different amp separately then there is no need of the crossover :D as long as u tuned them all good u are good to go ((:

Archived