Want to buy upholstery sewing machine

BassinCali

I am looking to buy another industrial sewing machine looking for a Consew, Juki, or PFAFF must be walking foot, reverse stitching, if you do upholstery you know what I'm talking about. also looking to buy upholstery hand tools, power tools, and air tools I will buy anything for upholstery expanding business. I am in Salinas CA but will travel if the price is right on the equipment contact me on this forum or via e-mail at [email protected] Thanks to all and GOD BLESS!

Have you looked on your local craigslist? I found a bunch of older industrial sewing machines on there when I was looking.

I have a brand new set of hog ring pliers and about 2 pounds of hog rings if you are interested and want to pay for shipping?

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I did look at the ones on Craigslist they are too expensive most of them are going for around 1000 used and you can get a new one with the upgraded servo brushless motor for 1200-1300 the ones on craiglist still have the clutch motors and they are harder to control

Yeah how much do you want for the pliers and hog rings

I will have to look and see how much shipping will be. Pm me and I will check tonight.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived