Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

lol. My door opening is probably the same size as your window opening is. But yes to me highs can be just as fun has lows. ESPECIALLY to bring the pain.

yeah, my window opening is massive as fuck, but thanks, always nice to hear nice feedback from you. I still need a demo from your car.

:) awesome setups like that deserve it, but if you are ever in the TX area let me know. Or if im ever in the area I'll let you know.

Damn right, but I don't think my truck could ever make it to texas LOL.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Guest DC Power Kyle
Posted

Looks good.

Nice shirt in the video too. :)

Posted

Looks good.

Nice shirt in the video too. :)

haha. maybe if I put a DC power decal on my truck I can have voltage.

When you coming up here?

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7966 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...