Slapuhho Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
bassrace Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 Weak sauce. Seriously that's moving some damn air 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
Slapuhho Posted August 22, 2013 Author Report Posted August 22, 2013 I can never do a 141 ON MUSICCCCCCCCCCCCC 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Slapuhho Posted August 22, 2013 Author Report Posted August 22, 2013 When I want too. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Neckbeard Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 song? Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
Slapuhho Posted August 22, 2013 Author Report Posted August 22, 2013 song? 1. Problem- Welcome Back 2. Lil Cali- Ric Flair 3. Mi casa tu casa 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Neckbeard Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 song? 1. Problem- Welcome Back 2. Lil Cali- Ric Flair 3. Mi casa tu casa thanks! Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
knowledge Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 weak sauce.... REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.