Sundown Audio

apcl30001d

Hammer Knock

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Fyi,IDC who you r bro member, mod, police, feds, president. this forum does not matter to me that much! fyi :)

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

okay. the amp is 2 amps in 1. 2 of their shitty 1500's to be exact. they're strapped internally. hence why its only stable down to 2 ohms because each of the 1500's will see 1 ohm.

$300 for 2000 watts of shitty power at best.

with a 200 amp fuse. ide more of say 2400? also to you, why wouldnt i know that its 2 1500's???? i think 300$ is still worth looking into it before i bought it, but i dont think 300$ for 2400 rms is not too bad if it is im not looking in the right spots for the right deals. also to anybody out there. why would AP continue to edit and change the look of an amp that is no good? answer me please?

why would they continue to edit the casing to make it look different? because stupid people buy those amps still.

a guy clamped his 1500 at like 1000 watts. fusing doesn't necessarily mean it'll output X power. meade did an amp dyno on some crunch amp or something that had 70 amps of fusing and only did like 350 watts.

and i'd rather spend my money on a good korean amp because my audioque made my woofers sound much better than that piece of shit audiopipe that blew up on me when being fed 14v with no drop.

i dont see how it blew up at 14v? my stock alt charges around that . so i get it. sounds like a miss wire or something??? and was it the ap30001d?

because its a shitty amp! what else do you expect. my wiring didnt change whatsoever when i switched over to the audioque 1200 and its been working for years. i had the ap 1500, which is the same exact thing as the ap 3000 which just literally has 2 1500's internally.

edit: while it was blowing up (aka shorting out internally), it dropped my voltage below 9v, which caused everything electrical in my car to turn off. hid's, radio, dash lights, volt meter, everything. i dont even know how the car was still fucking running at that voltage. i literally heard mini fires start inside the amp, which was verified because the bottom amp cover was burnt as shit. mind you, this was like 11pm driving through town.

not enough power to the amp

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Fyi,IDC who you r bro member, mod, police, feds, president. this forum does not matter to me that much! fyi :)

ANNNNNNNNND game over. I tried to save you from yourself Kasey, but you can't fix stupid.

ANNNNNNNNND game over. I tried to save you from yourself Kasey, but you can't fix stupid.

dude. itss ok . i will live love and work like ive always done before i became a forum noob on this site man. thats the thing. it can help me or i can do without. also. cant fix a amp u blow up because u dono what your doing!

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

LOLOLOL NOT ENOUGH POWER BUT I WAS HOLDING 14v. do you even logic?

there for AP is a pos brand with false advertisement as up to 16v right on the amp! and never been sued about it! got to at least give them that?

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

• 3 months later...

Dont forget the trunk fire because of an ap amp

lmao

2004 Ford Taurus

Kenwood KDC-352U Dash

Kenwood (2) 6x8's

2 American Bass HD 15's D1 Coils