purplesyrup Posted September 28, 2013 Author Report Posted September 28, 2013 Love me some havocs I know it sound loud and clear hell yea it does it bangs
cloud77 Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 I just sold my d2100.1 to get my M3000.1. It will be here Monday =] 2004 Grand Prix GT (2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2) 5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz MMATS HD4000.05 MMATS SQ4100 Infinity Kappa components Juice Box black cherry Duralast platinum group 34 1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding Singer 250A
cloud77 Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 MMATS says their inputs are 2 gauge, but you're right purple, they are really 4 gauge. I normally use a piece of ofc 4 gauge from the fuse or cut down 1/0 for + and use a gauge adapter for the ground. Dual 100 amp fusing? are you kidding me? Love these amps, they will be the only ones I roll until the end of time. 2004 Grand Prix GT (2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2) 5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz MMATS HD4000.05 MMATS SQ4100 Infinity Kappa components Juice Box black cherry Duralast platinum group 34 1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding Singer 250A
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.