Wizzy Posted August 28, 2013 Author Report Posted August 28, 2013 Yeah I said not 100% on topic I wasn't trying to mislead OP, your box is larger than the one I built, and that is precisely right for the 4th gen Type-R's. All I meant was that it appears (Wizzy) your Torres calculations look to be in the ballpark. What do you mean with this? Sorry i am not from us so i dont understand that ballpark word. What does it mean? They are wrong?
Wizzy Posted August 28, 2013 Author Report Posted August 28, 2013 Here are some pics with the bulding:
thethriller Posted August 29, 2013 Report Posted August 29, 2013 Yeah I said not 100% on topic I wasn't trying to mislead OP, your box is larger than the one I built, and that is precisely right for the 4th gen Type-R's. All I meant was that it appears (Wizzy) your Torres calculations look to be in the ballpark. What do you mean with this? Sorry i am not from us so i dont understand that ballpark word. What does it mean? They are wrong? Sorry for any confusion, what I meant by "ballpark" was that your calculations appeared to be close to recommended specs. I definitely like your box design, I wish I would've had the patience to do a center port. I hope your setup works out, and as tribe523 asked, are you sure they are wired properly?
Wizzy Posted August 29, 2013 Author Report Posted August 29, 2013 voicecoils in series on each sub and after in parralel. why? final load is 2 ohms.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.