Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Wall design help


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a first gen neon and I'm looking to do a wall wih 2 hdc4 18s tuned around 32/34hz I've tried to get a design from robin (bhe) and a few other people and have yet to get a response.. Have about 38w 28d 34h can go into the trunk a little if needed. Listen to mostly rap and want it to murder the lows. Have Paypal ready to go! Oh and the car is completely gutted!!

Posted

I contacted robin butler about a week ago and haven't gotten anything bacl either. Same thing happened a month or two ago and after a week I re did the quote and he got back to me a day or two later. Probably can't hurt to try again

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 847 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...