Jump to content

morel vertus and tempo 6.5 coax and component


keith

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys this is what I am thinking, 3 sets of morel 6.5 tempo coax in the rear and one set of vertus comps in the front. I currently have a t600.4 can any one tell me is that amp good enough to run those speakers. any help would be appreciated thanks.

Posted

As to why I want to run 8 speakers or maybe just six i am not sure yet but need to know if my rf amp will get the job done.

Posted

Is their anyone out their that could give me some insight on if that amp is clean enough to push those speakers. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1504 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...