Sundown Audio

Zx1000.1 Problems

Jcoleman134

=/ well i was coming down the road i had turned down my music because i saw a cop. and when i left from the light a little later down the road i turn it back up and my amp cuts out. so i turned it down and tried again. so i came home and went to go look at it and when i turn it up past about 20 on my h/u that goes to 62 it goes into protect and then that light turns off and just shuts off and comes back on and shuts off. anyone know what my problem might be. oh and my box

pretty much torn up my brackets holding the box down and was up against my amp. the box wasnt far from the amp so i kno it didnt smash it.

I had that problem with my zx200.2 . The porblem with mind was that wire on my speaker had pulled loose.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

i hope its not the wire in the box because that sub is pretty heavy and i hurt my back so im not pulling it out lol. and im gonna check the ground now brb.

Could mdf dust mess up the amp? because theres some that i missed that got sprayed out from the inside of the box and there was some mdf dust on the amp.

well i checked the ground and pulled the power and ground from the amp and reconnected and got nothing. but i did wiggle the wires in the box around since i have the wires coming through the port lol. and looks like i forgot to electrical tape the other two wires in there because it works fine now. i guess thats what i get for rushing.

well i checked the ground and pulled the power and ground from the amp and reconnected and got nothing. but i did wiggle the wires in the box around since i have the wires coming through the port lol. and looks like i forgot to electrical tape the other two wires in there because it works fine now. i guess thats what i get for rushing.

are you haveing the same problem i am haveing with my zx2500.1??? power to protect and power to protect??

Archived