Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I may try and lean more towards SQ now.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Posted

Left you a comment on YT. I can give you a list of tracks to pick so you can do some tuning when the clarion gets there.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

I would appreciate that list. If amazon ever ships it. PM me thanks.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Posted

I'll send you a list tomorrow morning. Shipping shouldn't take more than a week.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

Cooldancingsmilie.gif.pagespeed.ce.ApCUIKYL4

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6223 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...