Sonic Electronix

I would look at all that he has do some research on it. I will say this 7 year old subs can have problems especially since they have been in storage. I got 2 jl10w0v1's from my dad that where about the same age and with in a month I had to buy new subs because the surround on them faild. The foam dry rotted thus poop sounding

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

He just said the guy had a 2 channel mono amp. Lol. Sorry not trying to be a dick but he should check into that amp again.

Yeah, it is a two channel amp with a mono switch. That way you don't have to stuff all the wires into a single channel... LOL, not trying to be a dick, but maybe you should check out a few more amps that have that option. nopity.gif.pagespeed.ce.XJHG-3QGXJ.gif

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

That just an easier way to bridge a two channel amp. It is not a mono amp!

I agree its easier and for most, more practical depending on the set-up. And your small point is proven and correct, a bridged 2ch is not technically a mono amp. At levels such as this guys situation it is 6 of one half a dozen of another. So yes you ARE RIGHT! But if ever youre looking for a most times cheaper alternative to a typically class D mono amp, keep your options open to a 2ch. It may just do the job :D

Archived