Superdave99gt Posted September 1, 2013 Report Posted September 1, 2013 I have searched for the last week or so every night and can not find my answer. Can you have a ported box the has an awkward shape? I know shape doesn't matter for sealed but I want to do a ported box for my 2013 superduty. I have a basic one now with a pioneer shallow ported that fits behind the seat I'm gonna put in temp but I need more. If I utilize space behind and under seat I could probably get 4cf guessing, but don't know if it could even sound good once ported and then if you could even tune it. With that being said, I can build a box and fiberglass, just not the knowledge of if its possible. Thanks
Rockford96 Posted September 1, 2013 Report Posted September 1, 2013 Yes you can do it and pics of superduty? My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
skittlesRgood Posted September 1, 2013 Report Posted September 1, 2013 definitely possible but it would be better if you could draw what the final box would look like so we could give you a better answer. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Superdave99gt Posted September 1, 2013 Author Report Posted September 1, 2013 Final design is gonna be pretty chopped up because lack of room. I'll take some pics today tho Thanks for the quick answers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.