16-6ix memphis 6 out..help me out

So I got this 6 line output converter so I could install another amp without using y splitters.. I have a bass amp..a 4 ch and planning on throwing in another 4 channel..so all the rcas are used up and im going to run the speakerwire outs at the hu to the 16-6ix.. but I see of ti the right side it has 3 channels the far right channel says ground the far left channel says remote out but the middle channel is unlabeled. I've read everything I can on this unit and keep seeing it has signal sense turn on.. so im under the impression all u have to do is connect the speak inputs and the ground and it will turn on..but my question is what is the middle channel for? Does it have two remote outs? Seems so..has rca outs for a high amp and a bass amp why not two remotes? I know this is a stupid question and I should probably just try to hook it up and then use a dmm to figure it out but im asking before I do the install because I don't want to spend all day doing it.just get it done and go on about my day

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Archived