Jump to content

time for new components


03xl

Recommended Posts

Posted

here's my situation, I have been running Mb qsd 3 way for a long time. a couple years back the QSD mid woofers finally went out. so I replace them with german maestro 6.5 mid bass. now one is popping so its time to replace them again. I am running them passive. I'm looking to add a new set of 6.5 mid bass or just start all over with a new 3 way setup. they are powered by a zapco 6.0. the rear doors will probably replaced too with a new set 6.5 component which is also powered by another zapco 6.0., can I get some recommendations or point me in the right direction. thanks for your time.

E

here's my setup if you need to know

3way front stage powered by zapco 6.0

2 way rear stage powered by zapco 6.0

zapco sxsl

2 ID maxs powered by zapco 9.0

Posted

Hi 03xl, i can read that you a guy that the sound like that we like.

I guess you Dynaudio comp´s. the big 3 way for the front http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESOTEC-SYSTEM-362-DYNAUDIO-8-3-MIDS-1-1-TWEETERS-3-WAY-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS-/110576199644?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item19bedae7dc, if the low speaker to big for your need´s, they have it in a number smaller http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESOTEC-SYSTEM-342-DYNAUDIO-7-3-WAY-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS-/120611743721?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item1c150527e9. And a System 242

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESOTEC-SYSTEM-242-DYNAUDIO-7-2-WAY-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS-/120611744505. Dynaudio build since more than 20 years, those speakersystems with upgrades. Dynaudio have his own sound silkines warm on the point. If you have no dealer for carspeaker´s of them near. And you can find a dealer for

homeaduio, you can give the homespeaker´s a listen. http://www.dynaudio.com/int/group/index.php, Dynaudio sounds typical Dynaudio, lol.

Another idea is Blues car audio, wait, till Cableguy chime in. He have direct connection to them.

PS. Dynaudio is the OEM of Bugatti.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Posted

Hi 03xl, i can read that you a guy that the sound like that we like.

I guess you Dynaudio comp´s. the big 3 way for the front http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESOTEC-SYSTEM-362-DYNAUDIO-8-3-MIDS-1-1-TWEETERS-3-WAY-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS-/110576199644?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item19bedae7dc, if the low speaker to big for your need´s, they have it in a number smaller http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESOTEC-SYSTEM-342-DYNAUDIO-7-3-WAY-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS-/120611743721?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item1c150527e9. And a System 242

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESOTEC-SYSTEM-242-DYNAUDIO-7-2-WAY-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS-/120611744505. Dynaudio build since more than 20 years, those speakersystems with upgrades. Dynaudio have his own sound silkines warm on the point. If you have no dealer for carspeaker´s of them near. And you can find a dealer for

homeaduio, you can give the homespeaker´s a listen. http://www.dynaudio.com/int/group/index.php, Dynaudio sounds typical Dynaudio, lol.

Another idea is Blues car audio, wait, till Cableguy chime in. He have direct connection to them.

PS. Dynaudio is the OEM of Bugatti.

thanks for your advice I will definently look into Daudio.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1424 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...