Need Windows XP Pro

Anyone know of a legit source to buy Win XP pro for cheap? Amazon has listings but they have stupid prices for an os that isn't even supported by microsoft anymore. I found a few other places, but we all know how Win XP activation is and i don't want to get a copy with a BS cd key that doesn't work.

Do you only need a single key? I might have an unused key on the side of an old desktop or bottom of a laptop.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Try mskeyoffer.com Not sure if XP is on there but windows 7 and 8 are and cheap. $35 for full verison

22 yrs. mobile electronics installer.

2010 Kia Optima

Pioneer AVH-P8400BH

Audio Control Matrix

Alpine SPR-60C Fronts, Alpine SPR-60 Rears, Alpine SWR-12 Single Sub @ 2 Ohm, Alpine MRX-M55 Mono, Alpine MRX-F65 4 ch.

What computer is it for? Just wondering because some computer manufactures use OEM disc's, and if so, there's no real need to buy a Retail disc, unless it's a custom pc, etc.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Well, Linux has an edition that is supposed to be a replica of Windows XP, just with more up to date programming.

I've been playing with Linux mint. Its really light and should work phenomenally on an old XP machine. Its worth looking into IMO

Do you only need a single key? I might have an unused key on the side of an old desktop or bottom of a laptop.

That might work, if i get lucky. If i remember right win xp will take a few different keys.

Well, Linux has an edition that is supposed to be a replica of Windows XP, just with more up to date programming.

I thought about that. I may just use linux. Havent messes with it in years. Just worried about driver support.

Well, it doesn't seem like there'd be too much support for XP anymore. And just out of curiosity...is this for the computer that you'll be hosting the Minecraft server on? And dammit. Every single time I see GIR I miss Invader Zim.

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

Archived