Need Windows XP Pro

Well, it doesn't seem like there'd be too much support for XP anymore. And just out of curiosity...is this for the computer that you'll be hosting the Minecraft server on? And dammit. Every single time I see GIR I miss Invader Zim.

Yeah, its for the server

I tried ubuntu today, lol wither the crt i had hooked up or the video card in this server is not supported. I'm guessing the on board video is too ancient. I'm going to keep searching for alternatives.

I found some old machines lying around. I'll check and see if any have XP Pro keys on them. Will update tomorrow.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Found a few keys on some old laptops. PM sent.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

If Maxim's keys don't work let me know. Xp pro is still on Dreamspark and I can get a key for you. Just gotta wait for my instructor to set my account up.

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Archived