Alrighty. I help staff a PVP server that has just returned from about a year of downtime. We are looking to re-establish our player base of 100+ at any given time. Right now weekdays are slow because mostly kids have returned and they still go to school, so I'm turning to the older crowd over here (younger people aka teens are still welcome). We host various PVP maps that are automated:

The Walls (Trailer)

Hoodoo (Trailer)

Obsidian Defenders (Trailer)

These games are great fun for people who like PVP... But we need more players online to get more games going! In addition to the games we have a fairly Vanilla PVP Survival world, which gets pretty fun when you have a bunch of players on at once. In the future we will add our own custom made PVP maps in addition to hosting other public maps.

Besides the PVP aspect, the community is for the most part friendly and a great deal of fun to talk with. I'd love to see some fellow bassheads to chat with and maybe cross swords with.

The server ip is "devcore.us". New players join as a guest, if you simply post at the forums you get member privileges (mostly just setting home in survival). Check out our minecraft forums thread at http://devcore.us/mc. Hope to see you guys online soon.

original.png

Note- at this time the player base is very small and basically nonexistant during the week. Help us get busy during the week!

AFAIK I am allowed to post this, if I can't make a post like this then please delete it! Thanks.

Archived