Arod45 Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 I have a 2002 avalanche and been looking for a way to put subs in. I know most people put subs in the bed, but I'm wondering if there is a way to put subs under the back seat so I can keep using the bed. Any suggestions (box/subs) would be great! Thanks
Tecomah Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 Yeah people do it you can probably fit a few eights or tens ported under there. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Jessica Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 Shallow mount 8's or make a center console. Q forms makes enclosures to I think Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.