first of all i wanna start by saying this site kicks ass. ive been scolling threw for some time just recently became a memeber. i have been waiting till i bought the car i wanted to fix up before i started a topic. i have hooked up a few SIMPLE sound systems but not all sure what its gonna take to have a nice quality system. my goals for the system are to just play rap music, i dont plan on entering any competions. i just want it to beat down the block.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

first of all i wanna start by saying this site kicks ass. ive been scolling threw for some time just recently became a memeber. i have been waiting till i bought the car i wanted to fix up before i started a topic. i have hooked up a few SIMPLE sound systems but not all sure what its gonna take to have a nice quality system. my goals for the system are to just play rap music, i dont plan on entering any competions. i just want it to beat down the block.

groundpounders are great for bass race.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

groundpounders are great for bass race.

im trying to figure out how to post pics so i can give u a better view at whats going on. i took a few measurements i got 17x24x38 to work with. the 24 inch could come out alittle bit using that area for amps . if i dont use rear deack speakers i may be able to take the 17 up to 19 inchs to maby do 15's. whats do you guys recomend in that about of space.

its seems like lots have took a liking to those fi subs. im open to all ideas on equipment as long as its not jlaudio or memphis reason being that EVERYONE has that stuff here, just trying to do somthing deffirent. this fwd northstar enginge will only let me run one alternator becuase of space. i plan on upgrading highest amp alternator at idle (i do alot of idleing) i can get. just need some help gettin on the right track. damn and how do you post pics.

go to tinypic and selecet the message board option before you upload.

and FI, or DC would do you good. DC is great for the money! and just put you a battery or 2 behind the box or something bro.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

im trying to figure out how to post pics so i can give u a better view at whats going on. i took a few measurements i got 17x24x38 to work with. the 24 inch could come out alittle bit using that area for amps . if i dont use rear deack speakers i may be able to take the 17 up to 19 inchs to maby do 15's. whats do you guys recomend in that about of space.

I have almost the same specs in my Eldo, my box is 16h, 38.25w, 24.5d... I run 15s... you wanna keep the height as low as possible though in these cars.

go to tinypic and selecet the message board option before you upload.

and FI, or DC would do you good. DC is great for the money! and just put you a battery or 2 behind the box or something bro.

heading off to tiny pic right now. i just kinda wanna now what the max amount of power i can do with one alternator and mutiple batterys with the above amount of sapce to work with on subs. so that i can start laying some deader and run wires. how many runs of 0 guage would i need to run and i need to figure out how many amp so i can run that about of rcas.

umm depends on your alt size and the type of amps you are going to buy.

different amps draw different loads of current.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

umm depends on your alt size and the type of amps you are going to buy.

different amps draw different loads of current.

if i added it up right i think i got about 8 cubic ft what kinda subs (think i wanna go 2) can use that space 15's or 12's then i guess i could pick my power from there.

Archived