bjohn118 Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 i am getting ready to build an enclosure for an orion hcca 15 i was looking in the owners manual and i am wanting to do the 1200 to 2000 wat enclosure since my amp only puts out 2200 watts rms at 2 ohms. i dont understand the way that box is supposed to be put together mainly the port section so if anyone has any ideas with a box design or know how that box is supposed to be put together i would greatly appriciate it is going in a 4 door f250 and i have a space that is 38x22x18 if i really finagle the thing through the door /-------------------------/ 22" / SUB / I 18" /____________________/ I I PORT I / I____________________I/ 38" this is what im thinking i would like to be a little smaller than on the 18" and the 38" but this is the absolute max i have to deal with here is a link to the manual http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/OG/Orion/GHCCA102%202008-11MLweb2.pdf the enclosure i want to build is the on page 29 of the actual manual and page 30 of the pdf document i have no clue what to use as a tuning frequency or any of that i listen to a wide variety of music but i want it loud and pretty punchy on rock and be able to hit lows pretty well on rap
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.