Just got my new to me truck xD also bought 2 Crossfire XS v.2 15's in some crappy box. To power these I have my 3400.1 Zeus Amp with stock batt and a new alt 160amp I think? This will Be my starting point of my build. As for my door speaekrs I have some stock speakers from a 02' explorer they are pretty nice and come in a enclosure stock, those are my front doors rear doors I have 5 1/4 2 way Kicker's. Center Console is 2 Soundstream tweeters and a Huge 5" mid. JVC headunit w/ Bluetooth Dongle. This is my starting point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lvBMrrlseo

What I want to add:

Sundown Mids/Highs Amp

Larger Amplifier for Subs

2 Shuriken BT45's

Big Three Upgrade

1 Optima yellow top up front

Lot's of 1/0 Knu Wire

Lots of Phat Mat or Peel and Stick Cause im cheap xD

A New Box Built by me for the big bump. @29hz.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Visual Wise-

RGB Underglow

Red Inside Glow

Coat Truck in Black Undercoating or bedliner

Black 20" rims

Black Taillights

Black Grille

Remote Start

3rd Brake Light /Led's

UnderCoat wheel Well's Black

This stuff is in no Specific order, and I will be doing stuff as fast as possible compared to my budget. I have a kid on the way 4 months until shes here so gotta budget myself accordingly.

Please feel free to View my Video of current setup again I take no Credit for the crappy box xD!

:ttiwwop:

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I've had one of those Goats for 14 years. Nice trucks. Here's mine in its current state of under construction...

photobucket-9488-1379518354164_zps2bc759

photobucket-7106-1379548300713_zps807d84

photobucket-9327-1379548317129_zps4c8a62

photobucket-10800-1379548338685_zpseb1fa

I'm running Neo Pro 8s in the doors and will end up with two pair per door plus two pair of tweets in the windshield posts. There is already one pair there in the factory location. And if you're going to be in Longview on the 29th, I'll have it there and should have the console and final subwoofer enclosure in it. Right now it's a box on the seat with one Zv3 15 but it will be a permanent install with two Zs... if I can get it all done between now and then.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived