Simple Wiring Question, help!

I have 4 pwx 6.5s and 4 ft1s that will be ran off an aq200.2. the pwxs at 2 ohms for 350ish watts. My question is simply what size wire to be used to wire up the mids and tweets. Whatever i get will be sky high cable, 12 or 14 gauge ofc. I just would like to know if 12 would be unnecessary or what? help is appreciated!

Go with 12 if its within your budget.

another question, in the future, if im wiring up an aq 3500 to 4 15s, how should i wire that...

Do you have specific ones in mind?

Go with 12 if its within your budget.

another question, in the future, if im wiring up an aq 3500 to 4 15s, how should i wire that...

Do you have specific ones in mind?

I was hoping/thinking SA-15s or DC lvl 3 15s if its in the budget at the time. D2s

Are you running an active set up?

if i knew what that meant id tell ya :(

You want to run midbass drivers and tweeters off of a two channel amp. Not a good idea. Are you going to hook up the mids to one side and the tweets to another? How do you plan on wiring this.

Are you running an active set up?

if i knew what that meant id tell ya :(

You want to run midbass drivers and tweeters off of a two channel amp. Not a good idea. Are you going to hook up the mids to one side and the tweets to another? How do you plan on wiring this.

uhg :( yeah the four pwxs on one channel at 2 ohms and then the ft1s with crossovers on the other channel. I had a bad feeling my plan would be an epic fail :'(

Archived