walwalka Posted September 21, 2013 Report Posted September 21, 2013 This is a hell of a deal, I bought mine a month ago $260 and now it's $199... Pick them up before they are gone! I absolutely love my amp! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Technix-1200-1-amp-amplifier-1200w-RMS-2400w-MAX-Class-D-1-ohm-stable-/121106776171 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
Rockford96 Posted September 21, 2013 Report Posted September 21, 2013 Holy crap! I may get one just cuz My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
walwalka Posted September 21, 2013 Author Report Posted September 21, 2013 Yeah, man! I really like Mine, I'm debating on getting another for then I go bigger! 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
Rockford96 Posted September 22, 2013 Report Posted September 22, 2013 Ya i love my dd m80 but thats a great deal.. My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
KMS Posted September 22, 2013 Report Posted September 22, 2013 If I didn't have a self issue with unmatched amps I'd be all over this. What a steal! Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
ham4864 Posted September 22, 2013 Report Posted September 22, 2013 I think i need to get some $ together. 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.