Jump to content

HELP -No bluetooth on calls Pioneer AVH-X4500BT


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys

this unit isnt even a month old an this is happening,

I can stream blue tooth audio fine.

But if a call comes in the caller can hear me but I cant hear anything.

i reset the deck,

I deleted and re paired the phone

I tried another phone

same symptoms

Any suggestions please would hate to have to pay to ship this back an pay to ship it back to me.

it worked fine up to 3 days ago.

My Build log :

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170934-dragonmobile-re-audio-2300rms-stealth-build-08-focus/

Current System

2020 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew

Audio Control Epicenter

Audio Control LC7i

Taramp PRO 2.6 DSP

Taramp DS4x800 - Highs

Taramp HD3000.1  Mids

Taramp MD5000.1 Bass

8 x DS18 6.5 Pro x6m - mids 

2 x Soundsteam SST-05 Bullet Tweeter

2 x DS18 TW220 Super Tweeters

4 X SkarAudio EVL-8  BASS

Big 3 

Yellow Top

Posted

Solved: Only works when all 3- pre outs are connected to an amplifier I had temporarily disconected the reach chls.

My Build log :

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170934-dragonmobile-re-audio-2300rms-stealth-build-08-focus/

Current System

2020 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew

Audio Control Epicenter

Audio Control LC7i

Taramp PRO 2.6 DSP

Taramp DS4x800 - Highs

Taramp HD3000.1  Mids

Taramp MD5000.1 Bass

8 x DS18 6.5 Pro x6m - mids 

2 x Soundsteam SST-05 Bullet Tweeter

2 x DS18 TW220 Super Tweeters

4 X SkarAudio EVL-8  BASS

Big 3 

Yellow Top

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1020 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...