I sold my smart phone about last month had to pay double shipping as the ass gave me the wrong address and it was sent back to me.

He sent me a email when the phone finally got there saying the Stylus was Broken(BS) was in the perfect condition

I left him Positive Feedback as he did pay upfront

the Fag turns around and leaves me Neutral Feedback and puts Good Communication

I have had 100% feedback up this

I've seen a lot of people that have Neg have had it taken down and says both Parties agree'ed to take it down

But how do I find where to do this to get a case

Im fucking mad I want to Delete what I wrote and say bad guy to deal with

Moving where the Money Trees are

I sold my smart phone about last month had to pay double shipping as the ass gave me the wrong address and it was sent back to me.

He sent me a email when the phone finally got there saying the Stylus was Broken(BS) was in the perfect condition

I left him Positive Feedback as he did pay upfront

the Fag turns around and leaves me Neutral Feedback and puts Good Communication

I have had 100% feedback up this

I've seen a lot of people that have Neg have had it taken down and says both Parties agree'ed to take it down

But how do I find where to do this to get a case

Im fucking mad I want to Delete what I wrote and say bad guy to deal with

Its really nothing you can do. Did he pay you thru paypal? If so the address should have been "confirmed". I used to hate sellers that waited until I received the item to leave feedback but now I do understand why they do that. You should still have 100% feedback with the neutral tho right?

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Its really nothing you can do. Did he pay you thru paypal? If so the address should have been "confirmed". I used to hate sellers that waited until I received the item to leave feedback but now I do understand why they do that. You should still have 100% feedback with the neutral tho right?

this is what I'm going write eBay, found the part but have been told by family members not to as its a waste of time but it makes me look bad in my eyes and I don't know how this Neutral will affect my account.

But mark my words I will be putting in BOLD letters from now on will not ship to Quebec unless you can give me a 100% Address and will pay for shipping again if its returned to seller.

But do you think I should go through with this to get that taken off my account

Hello

I have received Neutral Feedback from this Person on my item I sold them. After I left them Positive Feedback and had the nerve to tell me I sent them a item with a Broken Styles of all things and wanted me to send them money for it.

On top of this I went out of my way and had to pay shipping again on this phone for this Person to get the phone to them and even paid the higher shipping because they gave me the wrong address(out of my pocket).

I think this seller thinks EBay is a Joke and everyone is a scammer on here or expects something else.

I wish to have my NEUTRUAL FEEDBACK TAKEN DOWN FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT THIS SELLER LEFT ME.

I also want t know how will that Natural affect my account(IE) bringing my 100% Feedback down

Edited by Gazoo_bumpin

if you already left him a positive feedback...then there's a slim chance that he's gonna wanna withdraw feedback

I mean from what he did to me,he can have his + as he did pay in 5 mins of the buy it now its the way hes making me out to be saying I'm selling things with broken pens and shit.

It was the HTC 6800 I sold,I love that phone got it for x-mas but could'ed afford the data plan and didn't have the GPS built in

So with this Netrual thing that is just the icing on the cake for me,I have the right mind to drive to Quebec and go and talk to him