Second Skin Audio

4 15 wall build in extended cab of ford ranger

toolshed

took the subs out today and resealed the cracks and cranneys with liquid nails. eventhough, I have already sealed it with liquid nails and fiberglass, I still want to be sure im not getting any leaks. I also closed up the port to see what would happen if i sealed the box.... Well, It has alot more impact.... Hard to breathe in it.... debating to seal individual chambers and port them, but i'm pretty pleased with it sealed. it seems my case will be a lot of trial and error.

I just checked tuning in a quick calculator and you're right on it. Needs more port in my opinion though(withoutme knowing much about the subs).

Maybe just a sealed wall if the sub heavily prefers a sealed enclosure. What is QES and Fs(I've asked this before)?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I just checked tuning in a quick calculator and you're right on it. Needs more port in my opinion though(withoutme knowing much about the subs).

Maybe just a sealed wall if the sub heavily prefers a sealed enclosure. What is QES and Fs(I've asked this before)?

waiting on the specs still..... the subs are so old that it seems no one really knows the specs. The guy that had the shop when i bought them said he would look around to see if he could find them.....

Those subs have low EBP and would do best in a 4th. I had two in a 4th order blowthrough way back in the day and they slammed.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived