Sundown Audio

can't decide

keith

I am looking for a descent amp for my mid"s and hi's the two amps that I was looking at was the zed draconia and the soundstream ref4.920. I am trying to find one that will give me descent sound quality, don't know to much about either company but. wanted some insight on how do they both sound and if or not the ab amp would have better crisper sound. I am running moret virtus and tempo 6.5 speakers. hope some one can give me some good insight on how these amps sound. any help would be appreciated.

Soundstream Ref series is very clean and sweet. Soundstream Ref Series is very good pick.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

I ordered the zed audio draconia lll, Steven the owner of the company personally took my order, and put away any doubts that I may have had about placing this order. The man talked to me on his own sale phone for around a hour explaining to me about amplifiers, great guy with excellent customer service. My amp is scheduled to arrive by Thursday cant wait.

Thanks man I hope so got to sets of morel tempo 6.5 and 1 set of the morel virtus 6 inch components for up front channels 3and 4 will be ran at 2ohms pushing the tempos and 1 and 2 will be ran 4ohms for the virtus all in a 1992 Cadillac coupe I just bought a week ago, got a 91 to but to many issues to keep.

• 2 weeks later...

well I got speakers in and everything sounds way better than I expected morel speakers and zed draconia man it hits the sweet spot not even 10 minutes of tuning everything and it sounds like a damn studio, all I can say is wow. don't even have the subs in yet and it really sounds damn good without them. I have tried some of every brand to get the sound quality that I have now and all the other speakers and 4 channel amps I used don't even compare. zed draconia d class amp pushes out the sound way better than all of the class ab amps I have owned sound is warm colorful and spacious I havnt heard anything like it since the 90s. one hell of a great amp.

Archived