tony_collett16 Posted October 4, 2013 Author Report Posted October 4, 2013 Thanks for that, my maths skills are not what they was I will get back on torres in my lunch break. They displace a lot of air, thanks for given me those numbers, but i was only guessing as Jacob suggested somewhere to use the Zv3's as a starting point for enclosures and they disclace .12 each from what I read on his website. Will post more numbers asap.
tony_collett16 Posted October 4, 2013 Author Report Posted October 4, 2013 So ran it back through torres, increased the width of the port to 5" (72.5 area), and now require port length of 35 inches to get 32.07Hz. My net volume is now 4.26 ft3. How does this sound now? I might be able to adjust the size of the box a bit if the above is not appropriate, but wont be able to look until later.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.