Wtb: Sonic Fx Subs, Any.

1LoudCelica

Ive got one of the new color sonic fx 15 dust caps. I wanted to keep it but if you can use it ill send it to you if you promise to treat it good :) It came from my first Q sub so its sentimental. Dougs phone # is on his website www.sonicfxaudio.com if your wanting to get some Sonic FX sub let me know and we can do a group buy. If we can get a palate ordered witch is around 50 we can get the subs dirt cheap and built to our specs. I got a hand full of guys in my truck club wanting sonic fx subs. i want 3 15s so with the club theres 10 subs sold right there. Now we gotta sell 40 more :)

Ive got one of the new color sonic fx 15 dust caps. I wanted to keep it but if you can use it ill send it to you if you promise to treat it good :) It came from my first Q sub so its sentimental. Dougs phone # is on his website www.sonicfxaudio.com if your wanting to get some Sonic FX sub let me know and we can do a group buy. If we can get a palate ordered witch is around 50 we can get the subs dirt cheap and built to our specs. I got a hand full of guys in my truck club wanting sonic fx subs. i want 3 15s so with the club theres 10 subs sold right there. Now we gotta sell 40 more :)

doug had told me he doesn't build them/had lost the interest to.

from en email: "I am just done with making woofers.. "

I could get 40 sold though i'm sure, i'd get Qs for sure.

what do you want for the dustcap? that would be a nice collector's item for me, at my parents house I have an old goth boob cone dustcap from re's xxx sub in one of those protected containers lol.

Doug is definitly cool in my book though.

also, do I remember you from roe? did you use to be on it ?

Trust me I should be able to get doug to build me a palate of subs lol Ill get him working on some prices. Same name on roe I think but i havnt used that site in a really long time. I think i got a couple vids over there nothing to spectacular. Let me see if I can get Doug to hook you up with some dust caps if not ill just send you mine.

Trust me I should be able to get doug to build me a palate of subs lol Ill get him working on some prices. Same name on roe I think but i havnt used that site in a really long time. I think i got a couple vids over there nothing to spectacular. Let me see if I can get Doug to hook you up with some dust caps if not ill just send you mine.

alright get him talked into something :) lol. i'm excited now. We will get a groupbuy going.

You got PM...

Jon

Incriminator Audio: No Chrome, No Carbon Fiber, No BS!! Period....

www.incriminatoraudio.com

Stereo Integrity: Your source for the finest Hi-fi speakers and speaker systems

www.stereointegrity.com

Sound Solutions Audio: Best darn click you'll ever make!

www.soundsolutionsaudio.com

***.gif