Shallow mount 12, DEHP8400bh, alpine imprint

Got A few items laying around not doing me any good, might as well pass them on to someone else.

I've been out of the game for awhile so if my prices are off feel free to make me an offer, I am by no means trying to gouge on prices just not up to date on what stuff is going for and will adjust accordingly. That being said dont BS me just because you're a cheapass.

Best means of contact is sport_91 at hotmail dot com

dB drive shallow mount 12" K5F D4.

LNIB Had this in a truck about a month and then sold the truck, has sat in the closet ever since $100 + shipping OBO

MAX POWER: 500 Watts
NOMINAL POWER: 250 Watts
IMPEDENCE: Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coils
3" 4 layer Dual 4 Ohm VC w/ Aluminum Former
Paper Subcone Structure
60 oz Ferrite Magnet
Ultra Thin Stamped Steel Frame Design
Blue Zinc Finished Top and Bottom Plates
Mixed C Fiber Spider
Heavy Gauge Spring Terminals
PVC Trim Ring/Gasket

IMG_2069_zpse2226b78.jpg

IMG_2072_zps3a390879.jpg

IMG_2070_zpsdddf763f.jpg

Pioneer DEHP8400bh

This came in a truck my friend bought, worked flawless but he wanted an alpine so we swapped it.

It was ISO mounted so it doesnt have a mounting cage or trim ring. It does have the BT mic, remote and USB cable.SOLD

IMG_2073_zps1fa65f82.jpg

IMG_2074_zpsee28585a.jpg

Alpine Imprint KTXH100 and PXAH100

I somehow ended up with these in trade and had no use for them. If you know me, you know I havent got the patience to deal with this kinda stuff. Its been in the closet forever too, I have no clue how to operate it and no desire to use it. These are the only pieces I cant vouch for knowing they work 100%. With that said I am a man of my word, if you get these and they do not work I will refund your money if you provide proof they do not work.

SOLD

IMG_2068_zps229acbb1.jpg

IMG_2066_zpsc59d1ef1.jpg

IMG_2067_zps46dfddfe.jpg

Now heres my challenge to you if you are still reading this...I know none of these items are a gold mine, but find me someone who needs some of this stuff. Someone who isnt capable of getting it on their own, but is deserving of them. One of those people that go out of their way to help others and expect nothing in return. Tell me why you think they deserve it, maybe even post a link giving an example if there is something on here. If you can convince me that person will do the right thing and not just turn around and sell it, I will split shipping cost with you and give them the product for free. Remember Karma is a bitch, so make sure your integrity is in check before you do this for the wrong reason. Who's game???

Mods if this goes against any forum rules, please delete the last paragraph.

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived