Sundown Audio

Possibly New Amp

bassboombottom

So, i was just lookin at some 4 channel amps at best buy, and one amp was pretty good, at volume 4 it was twice as loud as my doorspeakers are now. I was wonderin, when ever i get the cash or ste..i mean receive an amp like that one, i want to know how to go about setting the thing up

My 1000bd has 2 sets of RCA jacks and i assume one is an out for another amp, and i was wondering would i still need to run a wire to the ignition so that both amps come on at the same time?

I imagine the power wire wont need to be bigger than 8 gauge to get it powered. and how do i run the wires from the speakers to the amp, when all the wires are bunched at the back of the HU and its part of the harnass.. the speakers have the same connectors i assume.

Well forgive my grammatical errors and helpa SMD brotha out

Thanks

Kevin E

PS,

STEALING IS AGAINST THE LAW DONT DO IT! :excl: :excl: :blink:

8v fury said:

Now.. do i need another battery hook up thing for the amp? and is there one with the 4 AWG out and some smaller 8 terminals..? this is a first for me, and i dont wanna spend tons of money and have someone do it for me, and i dont want to mess it up at the same time. Too bad someone from here didnt live in washington or north idaho

8v fury said:

Archived