DC Sound Lab

Dc Lvl4 Lvl 3 Vs Fi Bl

I've reached a dilema. I was dead set on an 18" bl. but have stumbled upon DC and their amazing prices. First question is who has experience with them and what is your unbiased opinion. So my other is which would i have more output and sq. Im not looking for total sq just somthin thats super loud but doesnt make me mad to listen to stuff cuz it sounds like doo doo. 2 15" DC lvl4 1000rms vs 1 18" FI bl 1000rms .???? which one, also 1 18" FI bl vs 3 15" DC lvl 3 600rms . Keeping in mind that all of these setups are gonna be ran with the big three 1/0 wiring a yellow top under the hood a kinetik 800 in the back and a Kicker zx 1500.1 with a lindriver infront of it. arghh desicions. whats your guys opinion never heard dc but have heard 2 15 FI q on a saz 3000 with a friggin 80amp fuse

please help. sorry for such a long post just frigging confused. :huh:

theres another thread about this use the search man

this same compairison and same wattage issues???????? and i was told by another forum that this would be the place to go cuz "everyone" here know DC just lookin for answers man, ill search but im sure i wont find exactly what im lookin for hence me asking!

I've reached a dilema. I was dead set on an 18" bl. but have stumbled upon DC and their amazing prices. First question is who has experience with them and what is your unbiased opinion. So my other is which would i have more output and sq. Im not looking for total sq just somthin thats super loud but doesnt make me mad to listen to stuff cuz it sounds like doo doo. 2 15" DC lvl4 1000rms vs 1 18" FI bl 1000rms .???? which one, also 1 18" FI bl vs 3 15" DC lvl 3 600rms . Keeping in mind that all of these setups are gonna be ran with the big three 1/0 wiring a yellow top under the hood a kinetik 800 in the back and a Kicker zx 1500.1 with a lindriver infront of it. arghh desicions. whats your guys opinion never heard dc but have heard 2 15 FI q on a saz 3000 with a friggin 80amp fuse

please help. sorry for such a long post just frigging confused. :huh:

I only heard a 15" bl but as alot will say they get loud and sound good doing it same with the dc. For 1 18" bl vs the 3 15's i would say the 15's would be louder in the right enclosure

Edited by Jman08

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

well couple things you need to look at first before you make a decision.

1. how much airspace you have to work with

2. and how to get the most cone area for the least amount of money

i have done a couple of DC installs myself and i am also running DC in my own vehicle because you can't beat the price for what you are getting, sound quality and loudness. I used to have RE before i switched over to DC and let me tell you it was worth it. Not only less expensive but also got louder.

let me know what you have to work with and maybe i can recommend some subs for you.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

well couple things you need to look at first before you make a decision.

1. how much airspace you have to work with

2. and how to get the most cone area for the least amount of money

i have done a couple of DC installs myself and i am also running DC in my own vehicle because you can't beat the price for what you are getting, sound quality and loudness. I used to have RE before i switched over to DC and let me tell you it was worth it. Not only less expensive but also got louder.

let me know what you have to work with and maybe i can recommend some subs for you.

well truth be told i dont have the vehichle yet but hopefully next week. im getting a 01 to 04 Ford Escape. but the plan is to a either fold the seat of b make a setup were the back seats are gone but the amp rack can easily be taken out so i can take trips in it. not to sure on the dimensions but i believe they say it has 36 feet of volume in cargo. and at this moment only running with a ZX 1500.1 but by end of this summer upgrading to 2500.1

with 1500rms i would go with either 2 lvl3 12's or 2 lvl3 15's. if you know you are getting 2500 rms then i would go with 2 lvl4 12's or 15's

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

you are probably going to have around 8 cubes behind the rear seats i would go with 2 level 4 15's dual 2 and run them off the 2500 at a 2ohm load tuned around 35hz.