Sundown X12 build on CT sounds 2500.1

if the vid you saw was a black tahoe then yeah thats the one finished it on wednesday. As far as tuning not to sound arrogant but with 20+ years as an installer i tend to do alot of it by ear, thats not to say that it would rta perfect or have a perfectly flat response or anything but i get the sound in the ballpark and help the customer fine tune from there with them in the vehicle. it's been my experience that no matter what you set an amp eq headunit crossover etc at the customer will always fiddle with your settings. besides once it leaves my shop unless the customer wants an upgrade or rebuild then you personally wont hear the system that much afterwards. Anyway the customer has to live with the sound not me and the sound to their ears is whats important not what my ears hear know what i mean?

• 4 weeks later...

CAM00214.jpg

My Mechman 320 amp alt didnt fit after mechman gave me a 320 amp from my 170 amp alt that i purchased so i was happy when i got a 320 amp alt but again it didnt fit. So i sent it back again and i got it back and it didnt fit cause the post needed to be moved not just shaved off a little. So i had to cut one of the mounts that holds it in so i could turn the post to the bottom and after about 4 times of attempting to make it fit i finally got it in.

CAM00276.jpg

CAM00277.jpg

You can see the spot i had to shave off on the top. Pretty tight fit

CAM00260.jpg

This is before i shaved the rest of the mount off

CAM00265.jpg

I decided to make a box for my crescendo pwxs out of a piece of wood from my false floor for a temporary setup since i dont have any subs right now.

CAM00263.jpg

CAM00266.jpg

CAM00267.jpg

CAM00268.jpg

The only tools i have lol drill and jig saw. oh ya and sander

CAM00270.jpg

Looking pretty good for using some scrap pieces of wood laying around.

Archived