Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

How is everyone doing. Quick question , I know I mentioned in a thread before about the HD PVR but I was wondering if there was a way to connect what ever is on my tv onto my laptop via wire, USB cable, hdmi cord, etc.

The reason I ask is because if I livestream on twitch, I can use a program to display whatever is on my laptop screen aka my games from my tv / Xbox. This is to prevent buying a hdpvr when I just want to stream in higher quality

Thanks

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 392 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...