sbg Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 Ok long story short. Guy I know has 2-15" soundqubed 2.5 and 2-12" soundqubed hdc3 up for sale. 250$ for the 2-15s no with no box. Or 350$ for the 2-12s in a box that would fit my trunk good. Ok I just want to know what people think is my best option for what I got to work with. I only have around 6ft^3 to work with in my trunk, and a AP 1500.1 for a amp. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
ham4864 Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 if you have box building skills or know someone that does. If a dual 15' box will fit in your truck get 15"s or ust be done with it and get the 12's 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
sbg Posted October 9, 2013 Author Report Posted October 9, 2013 See I'm not sure, I think the 15s would have to be sub up. And I don't know how i feel about that. 15s are only 600rms so my 1500.1 should be good for them. But on the other if I had the hdc3 12s I could run way more power to them down the line. And I am thinking the 15s are going to need more box then I can give. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
sbg Posted October 9, 2013 Author Report Posted October 9, 2013 Right now I have 3 RE audio SRX 12s. Not even sure if I will get louder if I use the SQ subs... 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.